Thursday, November 11, 2010

The beginning.

Hi.
I'm Kas.
It's nice to pseudo-meet you.
This blog (created despite my many morally-superior witticisms made at the expense of blogs and those who serve them) if for me to talk about the things I like. Stories. TV shows, I suspect will take up most of the posts, but also books, movies, comics, etc. I really hope a few people read this, because quite aside from my ego needing a good few boosts before I can harness it to fly from place to place, the only thing I like more than talking about these things is having a conversation about them.

I really hope there aren't a hundred of these blogs out there.

In retrospect I should have check that before I made this one.

Anyway, I like and watch a lot of TV shows, so if you like even a handful I'd keep an eye out, because at some point I'll probably talk about it.


Thanks for reading even a tiny bit

~ Kas

No comments:

Post a Comment